Keeping your face clean can help reduce the symptoms of acne, we have 5 tips on how to control your acne.
Keeping acne under control can be almost impossible, especially for the 85% of teenagers who are affected by the skin disease through puberty. Those suffering with acne know that no matter how hard you try to control the condition, on occasion symptoms still flare up, but most will also agree that careful acne control can help symptoms appear less apparent as well as reducing the frequency of acne outbreaks.
5 Tips on How to Keep Acne Free Face
- Do not prick the affected area with a needle, bare hands can also cause further irritation so picking and scratching is a definite no. Any undesirable microorganisms can cause acne to break out, so try to keep most objects away from your face. Use clean towels when washing and drying your face and try use a fresh pillow case when ever possible. Hair can also transfer microorganisms to your face; if you have long hair it’s a good idea to wear it in a bun or pony-tail.
- Avoid using oil-based products on your hair. Some products may say they are safe on the scale but when we sweat, the chemical-laden beauty product slides down to the face where it can seriously aggravate acne symptoms.
- Minimize the use of cosmetics over the pimple. It is alarming to know that although beauty products can conceal your pimple break out, it also increases the risk of infection.
- If you are using alcohol-based and oil-based facial wash or toner, taking a break can actually minimize the inflammation of the skin.
- Over-the-counter ointment can be bought from your local drugstore. Creams or ointments containing benzyl peroxide are popular and very good at combating acne. Same dermatologists recommend tretinoin-based products cream over the benzyl peroxide because of irritant threat of the peroxide content. Depending on how sensitive your skin is you can chose between to two.
If your acne is severe, a visit to your dermatologist is advised. They may prescribe you an oral antibiotic or possibly an adapalene gel. Close monitoring of medications is needed since like other prescription medicines it may cause allergies.
TAGS :Acne, Alternative Medicine, Cosmetic, Health, Health Care, Medical, Medicine, Tips
- Unavailable, please contact us for more information.