Enjoy staying at one of floating hotels in Thailand while accomplishing your unmet medical needs or cosmetic plastic surgery with ThaiMed.
Thailand is a holiday paradise with so much to offer. From lively tourist spots to untouched nature, visitors are spoilt for choice whether they plans to head north or south of the Kingdom.
For those looking for peace and tranquility the floating river hotels and bungalows make for an idyllic stay.
Kanchanburi, home to the Bridge over the River Kwai (Mea Nam Kwea in Thai) is an area that’s famed for its floating accommodation, however there a few others around the country. Here’s our pick of the bunch.
Top 5 Floating Hotels In Thailand
1) The Float HouseThe Float House is a collection of beautiful bungalow-style villas that sit peacefully on the waters of the River Kwai. The villas are beautifully decorated and come with all mod cons such as air conditioning, 32” LCD, DVD Player, Free Wi-Fi, a private terrace, refrigerator and mini bar, hair dryer, hot shower and tea and coffee making facilities.
A night at the Float House is a close as you can get to nature, without having to leave behind the modern comforts we’ve become so used to.
The Float House Address: 55 Moo 5 Tambol Wangkrajae, Amphur Saiyoke, Kanchanaburi 71150.
Image Credit: The Float House, 2012.
2) The River Kwai Jungle Raft Floatel.This establishment has been around since 1976. The rooms are basic but clean, bamboo huts that are strung together off the banks of the River Kwai.
The bungalows are located a couple of hours outside of Kanchanaburi. There’s also no electricity, or convenience store, however the hotel does supply food and drinks all including in the price.
Jungle Raft Floatel Address: Baan Tahsao, Amphur Saiyoke, Kanchanaburi 70150 Thailand.
Image Credit: Floatel, 2012.
3) The Floating Houses Kanchanaburi
There are a number of private operaters offering Boat Houses for rent by the day. The Flaoting House have several boats you can rent, the largest of which is spacious, comfortably designed, and comes with a generator to power showers, fans and electric lighting.The hotel can provide food and drinks, however I’m sure you can bring your own if you so wish.
The Floating Houses Address: 246 Moo 5, Tumbol Tha Kradan, Si Sawat, Si Sawat (Kanchanaburi), Thailand 71250.
4) Raya Buri ResortOne of the more luxuruious hotel situated along the river, and althought most is actually built on the banks, there are some suites are suited on the river.
Since the establishment is connected to the main land the hotel boasts all mod cons and an experience to rival any 3-4 star hotel in the world.
Raya Buri Resort Address: 148 Tha Kradan Soi 12 Amphoe Sri Sawad, Kanchanaburi.
Image Credit: Raya Buri Resort, 2012.
5) Koh Chang Grand LagoonaMany of the other floating accommodations around Thailand – which can be found on the lakes of Khao Sok and Khao Yai – are little more than floating bamboo huts, however the Koh Chang Grand Lagoona is one to rival those found around Kanchanaburi.
The large 7 story boat offers well equipped rooms, and being moored up at the lagoon just meters from the beach, the tropical surroundings are as picturesque as you could imagine.
Koh Chang Grand Lagoona Address: Ko Chang Tai, 23170, Thailand.
Image Credit: GrandLagoona,2012.
TAGS :Cosmetic, Health, Holiday, Medical Packages, Medical Tourism, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Thailand, Tour
- Unavailable, please contact us for more information.